All our Premium Antler chews are from Grade A and AA, Red Deer antler, naturally shed, responsibly sourced, traceable and sustainable, many from the highlands of Scotland.
Our antler is hand washed in pure water, hand cut, hand sanded to smooth all the edges. Then every chew is hand checked for quality and labelled, all here in the UK, in our own facility.
All our premium range chews are:
- Only Premium grade, naturally shed antler from wild roaming deer
- Hand washed in pure water
- Hand cut and sand finished on all edges
- Hand drilled with eco friendly twine and labels
- Stringent quality control
- Available in the full range
Antler has some unique and proven benefits:
- High in natural minerals and nutrients
- Helps improve circulation and metabolism, reduces cholesterol
- Strengthens bone structure, muscles and joints
- Maintains healthy cells, aids the immune system
- Helps prevent inflamation from arthritic conditions
- Made from our Grade A Antlers that are naturally shed each year, from free ranging deer that live natural lives. No deer are ever harmed
- Low odour, no stains and lasts for ages.
SIZING AND WEIGHT
Puppy: 35g + (For Puppies and breeds such as Pinscher)
S: 50g + (For breeds such as Beagle, Shiba Inu, and French bulldog)
M: 75g + (For breeds such as Golden Retriever and Labrador)
L: 150g + (For breeds such as German Shepherd, Siberian Husky, and Pitbull)
XL: 225g + (For breeds such as Great Dane, Rottweiler and Mastiff)
Tough L: 300g + (For big TOUGH chewers)
This is a natural product which will vary in size and shape.